Before the Osteopath determines the appropriate treatment for your specific condition, they will thoroughly assess you with standard medical, Orthopedic and special Osteopathic tests. Using skilled evaluation, diagnosis and a wide range of hands-on techniques, our Osteopaths can identify important types of dysfunction in your body and determine personalised treatment plans to fix them.
The benefits of Osteopathic treatment include:
- Identification and removal of the underlying cause of pain
- Reduced stiffness and pain in joints and muscles
- Remedying bad posture or spinal disc injury
- Noninvasive relief of chronic pain
- Increased range of motion in joints
- Helping the body to adapt during pregnancy
- Removal of headaches and migraines
- Increased circulation
- Reduced blood pressure
Our Osteopathic clinic welcomes TAC and Work-safe injuries. HICAPS is also available for customers with private health insurance. All of our Osteopaths are members of Osteopathy Australia and are registered with the Osteopathy Registration Board of Australia.
For more information on how Osteopathy can help you, or to book an appointment contact us on (03) 9470 1010.