Addressing the cause of your pain and treating each patient as an individual, as opposed to just the symptoms, leads to faster relief and a greater chance of a complete recovery. In the case of chronic conditions, addressing your entire life and not just your pain allows us to improve your ability to get the most out of every day.
The benefits of Physiotherapy include:
- The promotion of good health habits
- Identification of causes of physical pain and the contributing factors
- Rehabilitating injuries through exercises
- Assisting with occupational or sports injuries
- Preventing injury
- Maintaining functional mobility
- Helping achieve peak fitness in people with ongoing health issues
- Educating against poor movement habits
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation
Our Physiotherapists at Northern Spinal & Sports Injury Clinic are highly trained and experienced practitioners who address the source of your problem and not just the symptoms. The Physiotherapy team are highly effective in manual therapy skills as well as exercise rehabilitation and prescription.
All of the Physiotherapist at Northern Spinal & Sports Injury Clinic are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and registered with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia.
For more information on how Physiotherapy can help you, or to book an appointment contact us on (03) 9470 1010. Now Open Sundays 10:00am – 2:00pm.