Corona Virus Policy
I would like to update you on the precautions we are taking following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
The health and safety of our team and patients has always been our top priority, together with looking after our community and its needs.
In order to continue to deliver the best service possible we have introduced new measures:
- Keeping high touch-point areas and surfaces sanitised after every patient
- Treatment rooms doors to be opened only by the practitioner
- Asking patients that are experiencing flu-like symptoms to reschedule their appointments, stay home and look after themselves and those around them
- Asking team members displaying flu like symptoms to refrain from coming to work.
In the meantime all of us can help reduce the spreading by adopting simple hygiene habits:
- Wash your hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds and dry with paper towel.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue, upper sleeve or elbow when you sneeze or cough.
- If you are not feeling well or has been in touch with someone who has coronavirus disease self-isolate.
We will review regularly the latest information from health authorities to ensure any recommended precautions are adopted, creating the least possible disruption to our great services, helping you to stay healthy and keep your immune system strong.